Alex, a Tax and Specialist Engagement Partner at Chandler & Georges, is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants (FCA) with the ICAEW, with over 15 years of experience in general practice and tax advisory.
He has added value to clients through his extensive technical knowledge and practical expertise.
His recent value added tax strategies have included:
- Business incorporation;
- Offshore business / individual tax structuring and advisory for non-residents / non-domicile;
- International tax structuring for HNWI;
- Inheritance tax planning and advisory;
- UK / International group structuring;
- Capital Gains Tax advisory on international and UK held assets; and
- International and UK transfer pricing.
Alex is also involved in providing compliance services to individuals and businesses including statutory filing, VAT, Pay As You Earn / National Insurance.
His experience in numerous tax / VAT investigation engagements continue to yield successful defence of clients / negotiations with HM Revenue & Customs.
Alex's breadth and depth of tax knowledge continues to provide tax advantages to Chandler & Georges as a firm and its Partners.
His recent and specialist engagements have included:
- Audits of subsidiary group companies for large international listed client. Assisting in providing strategic soundboard for re-located UK based Finance Director.
- Audit of pension scheme for major international Airline.
- Financial due diligence in support of large investment for new start up within the banking sector.
- FSA registrations for new start ups, preparation of initial cash flow projections and ongoing assistance for regulatory requirements.
- Pre-lending reviews for new start up within the telecommunication sector.